Wednesday, December 10, 2008

few thoughts

As our class ends, I feel that I've gained a lot more than I thought I would back in September.  I think the topics we discussed were really important, and I pay attention to the things we've talked about a lot more everyday -- such as our digital society, and current events.  I find myself really paying attention to bias a lot more than I did before on cnn, fox, espn, etc.  I'm not sure I would have followed the election as much as I did after talking about bias and news, etc.  These are really important topics to bring up, and there are no other classes like current events or anything of that nature to obtain this information in class. And I think it's good and really important to be aware of these things as we grow older, somehow I feel more educated as opposed to my other classes where it's just memorization then after the test you forget all of it.   I hope more people feel the same way.

No comments: